If you have a need to convert a Google doc or some other HTML type markup to markdown, this forum is the place to do it! Here the steps:
- Copy everything in the doc to your clipboard and then paste it into a new post on this site.
- The editor will automagically convert HTML on your clipboard to markdown.
- Review the conversion in the preview pane and make any edits that you may need to.
- Copy the markdown from the edit window and use wherever you need the markdown.
- If you don’t need the forum post then you can click cancel.